Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Content Marketing InternshipAntandre
Marketing InternMountain Pacific
Marketing InternCairo Group
Business Development ManagerVirtualdeveloper.com
Events Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Latin Trade Group
75 Valencia Ave, Suite 1000
Posted: January 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLatin Trade Group is looking for an Events Marketing Intern. This position will be excellent training for highly motivated college students or recent graduates seeking careers Events and/or Marketing. Latin Trade Group has high expectations for its interns and offers invaluable hands-on experience in the events and publishing industries in return. Applicants should be excited about what we do, detail-oriented, and results driven. All internships require professionalism, multi-tasking, research skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
This unpaid internship is on a part time basis for a minimum commitment of three months, commplimetary parking will be provided. College credit can be arranged and recommendation letters will be provided upon request.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Work with the Marketing Manager to develop Save-The-Dates and other marketing collateral to effectively promote Latin Trade events and conferences.
* Working alongside the Audience Development Associates to assist with direct marketing efforts. This can include, but not limited to list identification, organization of database, seating, registration to ensure the right audience and success of the events.
* Assist in the implementation of LT Events social media strategy in line with the execution timelines
Sponsor & Partnership Relations
* Assist with the crafting of all outgoing marketing messages with clients-sponsors and partners including press releases, invitations to events, and sales email-blasts.
* Assist in the coordination of post-event deliverables to Sponsors & Partners
* Assist in the coordination of added value such as client events-sponsors and partners, dinners, special printing, etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Spanish.
* A team player with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Results driven.
* Passionate about business issues in Latin America
* High degree of commitment to meeting deadlines, targets and objectives.
This position is based in Miami and reports to the Marketing Manager of the Latin Trade Group.
Contact: Send your cover letter and resume to Cristina Diaz at email@example.com.
*Note: It is the responsibility of the student to arrange for approval for academic credit from the appropriate academic department prior to accepting the internship for credit.