Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Events & Promotions | Marketing Assistant | Entry Level JobBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: September 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSGV Marketing is currently hiring individuals for its entry level positions. We are looking for candidates that are team and goal-oriented, have prior leadership experience, are looking to grow and are professional. SGV Marketing is a fast-paced marketing consultancy firm located in the heart of New York City.
We specialize in customer acquisitions and retention, building relationships with clients, training and developing, events and promotions. SGV is looking to expand its current business operations to new markets in the near future and for that we have opened up our entry level position. We work with Fortune 100 clients on a national scale.
• Customer service
• Creating brand loyalty
• Acquiring new markets
• Creating strategies for expanding existing markets
• Utilizing innovative sales strategies to increase consumer base
• Guaranteeing ROI for clients
• Events and promotions
• Training and developing others
• Learning marketing system
RequirementsResponsibilities in this position include:
• Assisting in the daily growth and development of the company
• Assisting with efforts of new business acquisitions
• Expertly managing the needs of external customers
• Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Training and developing new graduates
• Learning the marketing system and strategies
We are looking for candidates that want a career with upward mobility and who want to grow individually and open up a business in the future. We have a fun, high-energy, fast paced environment with motivated and diverse employees. We are looking for people that can work well in a team and are extremely professional.
SkillsRequired - Public Speaking, Communication Skills, Highly motivated self-starter, Hard Worker
Preferred - Sales and Marketing