Marketing Interndlr | marketing, inc.
Paid Internship at a NYC Artist Management AgencyRiad Represents
Marketing DeptLaceez, Inc.
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Digital Marketing and Social Media Internfitli
Beauty Marketing and Social Media InternBriogeo
Executive Marketing InternBookmark This
Lakeisha McKnight Brands International
Posted: March 12 2016
Company Location: Chesapeake, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLakeisha McKnight Brands International promotes several products and services to help new entrepreneurs grow BIG businesses online. The marketing intern we are requesting will lead in the buzz creation and launch sequence for the company's products, services and events. He or she will work closely with Lakeisha McKnight to ensure the process for launching is smooth. This internship can be completed from your home residence and is ongoing. This internship has been created to provide rising professionals with the opportunity to participate in launching 6 figure products and services online.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Make phone calls to local small businesses and organizations to promote services
- Establish relationships with influencers on behalf of Lakeisha McKnight
Requirements- Pursuing at least a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Communication, Negotiation Skills, Marketing
Preferred - Communication, Social Media Management