(Digital Street Team Lead) - National Recording ArtistLos Angeles Talent LLC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Social Media & Community Management InternJohanna Cabral
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Experiential Marketing InternBookmark This
147 West 25th Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe started NA Collective because we saw an opportunity to create a new and unique type of agency, a hybrid model of production company meets experiential marketing agency. An agency that could be highly creative in our thinking and superbly realistic and detailed in our execution. We pride ourselves in having long, ongoing client relationships and a reputation for being the people that both clients and agencies call when they need help pulling off something epic.
It’s not just about making things happen, we truly understand what it takes to create unique and engaging consumer experience activations. A true great idea works. It’s driven by strategy, ties into the big idea and functions flawlessly. From concepting to execution, we infuse our projects with creative thinking and design awe-inspiring experiences.
What we do: Event Management, Concept Development, Experiential Marketing, Technical Directing, Environmental Design, Brand Strategy, Creative Consulting, Concept Budgeting, CAD / 3D Rendering
NA Collective is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about experiential marketing and executing meaningful work. We are a growing boutique creative experiential agency based in New York, seeking a few core team members to round out our existing team and help strengthen our design and production services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Intern will be hired to actively assist team in all facets of daily operation and execution of client events.
Specifically the Intern’s responsibilities will include:
• Office administration tasks such as scheduling meetings, taking notes during meetings, creating & submitting expense reports and event pertaining errands
• Assist Partners with scheduling work related travel plans & meetings
• Assist Producers in vendor research and quote requests
• Assist Producers with event execution
• Creating & organizing event binders and documents
• Sourcing any/all needed elements
• Developing training manuals and various program decks
• Creating detailed excel documents tracking event assets (laptops, uniforms etc.)
• Assist Creative Team with image researching and resource purchasing (such as inspirational books and other needs)
• 2 – 3 Days Per Week (or 16 – 24 hours per week)
• Working in exchange for school credit or Stipend if credit is not possible
• Timing: Fall