MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Fall Marketing InternBookmark This
Green Buzz Agency
700 N. Fairfax St.
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Green Buzz Agency is an award-winning video production company in the Washington, DC area. The GBA team uses storytelling techniques from our experience in the feature film industry to guarantee the highest quality video production for our corporate clients. We specialize in developing and designing video products that have informational and emotional impact on audiences.
Intern Position Description:
Green Buzz Agency is looking for an intern with an interest in marketing, events planning and communication. The GBA intern will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience developing a social media strategy, managing the GBA social media platforms, writing and blogging with an analytical and entertaining style, researching for business development opportunities, and planning and executing events with top-notch speakers for professionals in the marketing and PR industries. The position is unpaid and can be for college credit. Our offices are located on the water in Old Town Alexandria, with plenty of free street parking, and a 15-minute walk from DC’s blue and yellow metro lines.
• Current undergraduate or graduate student interested in marketing, communications, events planning, or public relations
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with autonomy
• Ability to independently research
• Ability to write analytically and insightfully while maintaining a colloquial style
• Ability to communicate with corporate clients in a professional manner
• Positive attitude and desire to work closely with a small team
• Sense of humor
• Affinity for our free snacks and office dog, Rio
• Experience in social media required
• Experience in video production not required
• Experience in web design, Adobe software (ie: Photoshop), Google Analytics/Ad Words, and SEO preferred
To apply: Send a cover letter and resume to Clara Ritger at clara[at]greenbuzzagency[dot]com (subject: GBA Internship). Please note your availability, and include links or attachments to work that will showcase your abilities.
Watch our video about the internship experience: http://vimeo.com/106217168
More information about our company is available on our website: http://greenbuzzagency.com/