Marketing intern for NYC Design house- BridalCarol Hannah
Digital Marketing InternEverywhere Agency
DIRECT MARKETING FIRM | NEW LOCATIONELM Global
Marketing and Social Media Strategist - Yotme (virtual)Yotme
Marketing and Social Media Strategist - Yotme (on-site)Yotme
Marketing InternMacksimum photography
Social Media MarketerPearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts
Marketing InternAsteres Inc
Fall Semester Startup Marketing InternBookmark This
1801 Market St.
Posted: August 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
LocalStove (www.LocalStove.com) is a new startup that launched in Philadelphia over the summer and is looking to grow its dedicated team.
LocalStove is a platform to find delicious meals prepared by the best home cooks in your neighborhood. Through our quickly growing network of amazing local cooks, LocalStove can bring you some of the most authentic, unique and delicious food in the world – all made with love.
We at LocalStove feel strongly in the power of food to bring people together and enrich lives. We believe home cooked food is usually healthier, cleaner and is better for both the body and soul. LocalStove thinks that everybody deserves a homemade meal, but understand that with our busy lives, this is often not possible. So, we’ve made it our mission to bring homemade food to the world.
As a summer marketing intern, you will be responsible for helping introduce LocalStove to Philadelphia, grow our community and shaping the LocalStove brand. This is a volunteer position and we are looking for someone who can commit 16-40 hours per week.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
• Managing social media accounts and developing campaigns
• Developing custom content
• Representing LocalStove at events, festivals and conferences
• Researching potential marketing channels
• Analyzing impact of implemented strategies
• Identifying opportunities for traction and growth
• Conducting market research
• Planning and executing events
• Getting out in the field and spreading the word about LocalStove!
• Be enrolled in or recently completed an undergraduate or graduate degree
• Social media guru
• Passion for food and entrepreneurship
• Hard-working, self-starter
• Detail oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience in graphic design, video editing and production is a plus, but not required.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, Analysis, Market Research, Content Creation
Preferred - Graphic Design, Web Design, Video Production