Photographer/Graphic Unpaid Designer InternLady Lux
Marketing Writing Intern-Women's Luxury Fashion LabelLady Lux
Marketing SEO (Unpaid) Internship-Women's Luxury LabelLady Lux
Marketing and Engagement Ambassador InternLobstahBox
Social Media Marketing InternTablelist
Public Relations and Social Media Marketing Intern - Winter Semester 2017Atlantic Webworks
Internship Marketing - RetailMovado Group, Inc.
Spring Marketing/Promotions InternshipMAGIC 106.7
Fall/Winter Marketing Internship 2016Bookmark This
424 Boadway FL6
New York, NY
Posted: October 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout this Job
This is an immediately hiring internship position for a period of 6 months. All internships are unpaid. Interns will be working in our office in SoHo from 10am to 6pm.
Huayuan Art is actively seeking a Marketing Intern to join the marketing team for Fall/Winter season. In this role, he or she will be responsible for creating social media accounts, composing/editing press materials, supporting marketing team to develop marketing strategic plans, and assisting exhibitions and special events. The ideal candidate will have strong content creation experience, creative thinking skill and is detail oriented and self-driven. Strong writing and communication skills are the key.
Huayuan Art is currently working on an international fashion contest and preparing for the 2017 NYFW, this is a unique opportunity to work first hand with reputable fashion institutes (CFDA, IMG, etc.) and reputable designers. Candidate with experience in fashion business is preferred. This is a strong opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas including public relations, digital marketing and event planning.
- Assist with writing, editing of various types of content. Considering key metrics in a way that helps optimize messaging across channels in a clear and measurable way to ensure that the voice, tone and brand messaging is consistent across all communication channels, push forward innovative ideas.
- Monitor current news and Develope the editorial calendar of postings to owned sites, social media platforms to enhance the user interactions.
- Maintain media contact database (consolidate and update contact lists; research specific media contacts and outlets for upcoming exhibitions and programs).
- Help prepare monthly e-newsletter for upcoming exhibition and events.
- Design marketing materials using adobe creative suites (Photoshop, InDesign)
- 1-2 years practical experiences in marketing, PR, creative/business writing or related discipline
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Graphic and/or web design background is a plus (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Past experience in the fashion business is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized to meet deadlines
- Excellent research skills, and a positive and flexible attitude