- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Farmers Insurance District marketing and social media internship- May lead to full time employment
Part-time Search Engine Marketing AnalystGoodzer
Event - Digital Marketing Internshipnoel.events
Marketing InternCountry Jam USA
Marketing Analyst InternWibbitz
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Vida Kids Marketing and Public Relations InternVida Shoes International - Kids Division
Social Media Marketing InternshipDental Game Plan
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Greater Cleveland Aquarium
Farmers Insurance District marketing and social media internship- May lead to full time employmentBookmark This
140 ELTON HILLS DR NW STE 100
Posted: May 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Southern Minnesota district operation of Farmers insurance is looking immediately for an intern (Full time or part-time).
Farmers Group, Inc. was founded in 1928, and has since grown to be the country’s third-largest home and auto carrier as well as a major player in business insurance and financial services. We offer auto, home, business, life and financial services.
The Intern will gain experience in marketing, time management, business, leadership, sales, and social media marketing. You will work in a team and independently on marketing, recruiting and also putting together events.
This will be a great learning experience for a business, HR, English, insurance, economics, graphic design, finance or social media major.
Responsibilities* Help district recruit new talent
* Champion marketing initiatives
* Lead appointment setting efforts
* Manage district social media pages
* Help organize district meetings
* Design flyers for district promotions
Requirements* Have a mode of transportation
* Live in or around the Rochester area
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to multitask and learn new things
* Be interested in insurance and financial services
* Positive attitude
* Comfortable with Microsoft office
* Be creative and be independent