cool consumer electronics startup looking for someone who wants to learn guerilla marketingAnsrBall Technologies Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Fashion Apparel Marketing InternBookmark This
We Are All Onesie
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 02 2016
DescriptionThis is a fully functional small (but growing) festival fashion design and manufacture business based near downtown Los Angeles. Because we are growing quickly we need someone who can handle many types of marketing of our products including events, social media marketing, online (SEO, ad-words, PPC, etc). We are looking for someone who wants to gain more knowledge in these areas and has an interest in pursuing a career in marketing and social media. If you have an interest in blogging as well even better! We will train and support you in any way possible.
Our company manufactures and designs really fun, cute and well made clothing for the festival goers, rave culture, performers, costumers and burning man communities. We have a lot of fun at work and there is a lot of room for creativity and self-expression. This would be great for someone with an interest in fashion and has a bit of a wild streak. Did you ever dream of working with Unicorns, Mermaids and Fairies? This is the place. Have a ton of fun while learning the ins and outs of the fashion industry from design concept to finished goods without all the seriousness and ego of the majority of the fashion houses out there. Helen Olds, our designer and owner has 20 years of experience in the fashion world and has a lot of knowledge to impart to the right candidate.
We truly believe in our name, We Are All Onesie (www.weareallonesie.com) and would love someone who can embrace this concept. We believe we are all one race of people striving for the same things; love, acceptance, recognition and success in life. Come help us spread this message through fun, comfortable and creative clothing!
ResponsibilitiesYou would be doing a wide variety of tasks all relating to the operation and business of a working apparel company. This may include running errands to vendors on occasion or other tasks not related to social media marketing as time permits. This will not be a boring job! :)
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Researching new ways of marketing
- Tracking current marketing plans
- Working with our Marketing advisors to find most effective methods
- Keeping our social media up to date
- Assisting on photo shoots
- Organizing events, trade shows, festival vending
- Sometimes working at festivals in our vending booth if desired
Requirements- Minimum 3-month commitment
- Available to work a minimum of 1 day per week.
- Some sense of fashion and creativity
- Marketing background or currently studying marketing and social media
- Comfortable working on a MAC and familiar with navigating web sites and the big social media sites
- Priority given to those with SEO or Google Ads knowledge
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Proficient with all social media platforms
- Strong computer skills (Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, Internet Explorer/Safari/Chrome, Google Applications, plus for Photoshop skills)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail-oriented and self-sufficient work ethic
- Fast, efficient, and accurate
- Ability to follow directions and tasks when given and able to work unsupervised at times
- Ability to research and resolve problems
- Reliable transportation
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Driving License, Always Willing to Learn, Enthusiastic self-starter, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Web Analytics, Social Media Blogging, Marketing Analytics, E-commerce SEO, Sales and Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Strong Communication Skills