Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Fashion Assistant InternBookmark This
10090 NW 80th
Posted: February 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionilly Perez is the creative director for HOUSE-OF-SHE.COM/ILLYPEREZ.COM AND & STYLELINKMIAMI.COM
acting as stylist, photographer, editor, and now taking on events coordination.
I'm currently looking for a right hand - I'm constantly on-the-go- so you must be someone that will help assist myself in the continuation and growth of my personal brand and creative projects I take on such as styling in photoshoots, coming up with this is a great opportunity for anyone who is ambitions about there self-education, self-motivated with a passion driven mindset and eager to learn how to wear multiple hats in the fashion industry.
Will possible future pay compensation.
Responsibilities- Scheduling post on social media such as: Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter Ect.
- Coming up with new site content
- Help scout local models for collaboration
- Help distribute all website content across multiple channels : Reddit, Pinterest & StumbleUpon Ect.
- Basic research in the fashion industry
- Assist in app shopping store
- Help with photoshoot concepts and styling
- Assist in events planning and marketing
Requirements- Good communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of digital/social media
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, a strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial spirit and a high interest in the fashion industry as well as building a stronger local atmosphere in the Wynwood, Miami community through events marketing.
- Must posses good organizational skills in order to achieve and get task done effectively
SkillsRequired - Social Media Communications, Blogging, Branding & Identity, Instagram, Custom Facebook Pages, Twitter, Tumblr, Marketing Event Planning, Marketing for Small Business
Preferred - Writing, Market Knowledge