Special Projects InternCity of Worcester
Digital Marketing Communications InternshipOnPay Solutions
Marketing Intern (With Graphics Experience)Mujus
Part-time Search Engine Marketing AnalystGoodzer
Event - Digital Marketing Internshipnoel.events
Marketing InternCountry Jam USA
Marketing Analyst InternWibbitz
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Fashion Marketing InternBookmark This
10090 NW 80th
Posted: February 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionilly Perez is the creative director for HOUSE-OF-SHE.COM/ILLYPEREZ.COM AND & STYLELINKMIAMI.COM
acting as stylist, photographer, editor, and now taking on events coordination.
I'm currently looking for someone to assist myself in the continuation of my personal brand and creative projects I take on such as styling in photoshoots, coming up with this is a great opportunity for anyone who is ambitions about there self-education, self-motivated with a passion driven mindset and eager to learn how to wear multiple hats in the fashion industry.
Responsibilities- Scheduling post on social media such as: Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter Ect.
- Coming up with new site content
- Help scout local models for collaboration
- Help distribute all website content across multiple channels : Reddit, Pinterest & StumbleUpon Ect.
- Basic research in the fashion industry
- Assist in app shopping store
- Help with photoshoot concepts and styling
- Assist in events planning and marketing
Requirements- Good communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of digital/social media
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, a strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial spirit and a high interest in the fashion industry as well as building a stronger local atmosphere in the Wynwood, Miami community through events marketing.
- Must posses good organizational skills in order to achieve and get task done effectively
SkillsRequired - Social Media Communications, Blogging, Branding & Identity, Instagram, Custom Facebook Pages, Twitter, Tumblr, Marketing Event Planning, Marketing for Small Business
Preferred - Writing, Market Knowledge