Publishing Marketing AssociateBook Your Success Now
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsMAC-Management Group
Online Development InternCME Outfitters, LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Fashion Marketing IntershipBookmark This
Posted: January 16 2016
Company Location: Schenectady, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShush Shoes is a direct sales company that empowers women by providing an opportunity for business ownership and mentorship. Selected candidate will gain knowledge and experience in the shoe fashion and direct sales industry.
Candidate will be responsible for assisting the CEO with marketing efforts of the company through research, graphic design, web and non-web advertising, electronic marketing, as well as general office duties.
• Maintain and develop marketing and email lists and update social media.
• Research and recommend opportunities to reach target customers (print and video media, internet, social media, and conferences).
• Assist with the creation of all forms of marketing materials: brochures, newsletters, banners, posters, flyers, emails, websites, documents, press releases, presentations etc.
• Research, gather, photograph, illustrate, typeset and produce visual content for projects as needed.
• Help optimize and create graphics for the web and email communication using Constant Contacts.
• Organize company participation at conferences, prepare material and conduct follow-up activities.
Second year college student with an outgoing, creative personality, who is currently attending an accredited junior college, 4 year college or university, studying Marketing, Marketing Research, Business or Communications, with a GPA of at least 3.0, strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel and PowerPoint), excellent communication, organizational, analytical and writing skills. ** Transcripts will be required for the interview phase of the selection process.
Samples of Shush Shoes products
At the end of this six month project, if the candidate has exhibited good work, student will receive a written recommendation, and assistance with finding additional internship or job opportunites.