(((*(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) * ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Intern at Vertoe (India - Remote internship)Vertoe
Social Media InternshipTalent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Communications InternClean Production Action
Travel Management and Luxury LeisureTravgroup.com
Marketing Assistant Needed!Momentum Marketing
Business Development InternMadeClose
Marketing/Advertising/Communications and Special EventsHinsdale Humane Society
Fashion Marketing & Social MediaBookmark This
Lone Wolf Accents
Posted: March 30 2015
Company Location: Emeryville, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEntrepreneur looking for an eager fashion marketing intern! Must be honest, well spoken, creative and responsible. Self-starters who are savvy with social media wanted. We are looking for someone with a passion to learn and a love for people, fashion and style.
We are looking for someone to come in with ideas and create art in many forms. This is not a data entry position. You will not be bored :) This intern position is perfect for someone wanting to gain valuable industry knowledge including branding, marketing, social media, wholesale, working with stylists and bloggers, photoshoots and building an online community.
This is a non-paid internship. We will work with you to offer school credit, if needed.
ResponsibilitiesYou will mainly be responsible for creating blog content, creating partnerships with other bloggers and designers, planning photoshoots, and running social media.
Other responsibilities include:
- Stay up to date on fashion trends
- Proactively manage brand perceptions, provide timely response to comments, mediate and be the eyes and ears of the brand
- Execution and monitoring of giveaways and online promotions
- Natural ability to engage clients and colleagues personally and professionally
- Strong knowledge of SEO/keyword-rich content writing for website, blogs and social media content a PLUS
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (Graphic Design) is a PLUS
Website redevelopment in process. In the mean time, you can see the work at https://www.etsy.com/shop/lonewolfaccents
RequirementsA strong interest in the entrepreneurial side of the fashion industry and willingness to learn and excel. Our ideal candidates are enthusiastic fashion, writing, trends, fashion and style blogging etc.
* Thorough knowledge of all social media platforms a must
* Good spelling and grammar a MUST. Please be able to adapt your tone to meet the current outbound communications of our brand.
* Self-driven, willingness to meet and exceed expectations
* Takes initiative and is responsible. Can work well with detailed instructions or minimal direction.
* Strong work ethic and quick learner
* Team spirit, positivity, up beat, go-getter
* People-friendly, can talk to anyone
* Professional and organized
* HAS COMMON SENSE
* Has a passion for fashion, online fashion marketing, fashion production, jewelry and more.
- About 10 hours per week, with the opportunity for more hours.
- This work can be done from home. Must be available to come in occasionally for meetings.
For consideration please send:
- Cover letter
- Samples of writing
- Links to your blog or any social networks