Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Fashion Merchandising InternBookmark This
Mad Hatter Boutique
2626 West Chester Pike
Posted: August 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoutique is looking for Fashion forward interns to help us brand our boutique and increase our internet presence.
We are located in Broomall, Pa- most work will be done from home. Very flexible hours/ schedule varying week to week.
Looking for a few candidates to help us grow or business.
Great for individuals looking to grow a portfolio.
- Styling for catalog photoshoots and various promotional shoots
- Assisting with fashion shows from planning and promoting to coordinating models and working backstage
- Blogging and using other forms of social media to promote the company including Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Instagram, wanello, and Pinterest.
- Working with models, photographers, and other interns in teams to complete projects.
- Working at trunks shows at various locations around the city when they come up.
- Any number of various duties that may be asked of you from our staff.
RequirementsOur ideal candidate must, overall, have an eye for fashion and styling. If you love to put outfits together and are always getting compliments on your sense of style, then this could be a good fit for you.
A student studying fashion would be a good match, but not required.
This position requires a person who is passionate about fashion, self motivated and hard working. A lot of the work is on your own so this person must be organized and good at managing their time.
Although fashion and styling are a big part of this internship, we also accept students studying business, marketing, management, social media, pr, and communications.