Marketing Internship for Creative Development Brand in NYC (Summer 2017)Liberate Artists LLC
Marketing InternshipViPeak Global
Marketing Content ProducerTAYGO
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Digital Marketing/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - West Virginia UniversityThundergrad
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - Florida State UniversityThundergrad
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - Ohio State UniversityThundergrad
Fashion - Paid Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Dress A Med, LLC.
South Los Angeles Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDress A Med, LLC., a leading global brand in medical apparel based in Los Angeles, is seeking a MARKETING intern. The intern will have significant opportunity to learn while providing assistance to the Creative Department. All social media, promotions, visual presentation, and marketing are streamlined through the department. Candidates must be eligible to receive school credit and willing to commit at least 2 days per week, on-site in Downtown Los Angeles. Looking for excellent candidates who are seeking career paths in fashion advertising, consumer products and/or marketing.
Interested candidates should submit an email to creative(at)dressamed.com with resume. Please put "MARKETING INTERN – YOUR NAME - YOUR START DATE" in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Responsibilities* Contribute to team brainstorms
* Assist in market research
* Learn and execute content marketing, blogging
* Crafting and scheduling/posting social media pieces
* Manage contact databases
* Manage the development timelines for promotions
* Utilize web analytic tools to evaluate performance and pitch data-driven strategies
Requirements* Detail-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills, comfortable on the phone
* Have a strong interest in fashion and/or apps
* Currently pursuing a degree in Advertising, PR, Marketing, Fashion or Business
* Photoshop, Excel, Social Media skills are a plus