SPRING 2017! Social Media Rockstars Wanted : Love Music? Music Festivals? Creative?Citaldel Media
Spring Semester 2017: Event Planning Social Media Intern /Community ManagerCitaldel Media
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Marketing & Business Development InternshipWinIt
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Fashion PR/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
MP FASHION LLC
2474 Orchard Lk
Sylvan Lake, MI
Posted: June 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe love what we do. We each reflect the uniqueness and vibrancy of the apparel we design. We are a company that continues to grow quickly and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
The intern will be responsible for working with cross-functional teams on press releases, promotional materials, and
other deliverables. This is an excellent opportunity for to gain valuable experience in the fashion industry and to contribute to the creativity of the company.
This position comes with bonuses.
Responsibilities-Create, deliver, edit, and optimize PR materials
- Assist with pitches, press kits and press releases
- Conduct brand and market research
-Coordinate press attendance for our NYFW show
- Coordinate the appearance of the company’s print and electronic materials, and help find outside resources
-Create and implement original content to use on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Scan the web for relevant content created by other people and share the most inspirational, educational, and remarkable content
Requirements• At least some PR/marketing experience; internships
• Degree in communications or marketing
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strategic approach to problem solving
• Organized, motivated, and detail-oriented
• Strong working knowledge of, and interest in, social media