Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Web Design and Development InternBrand Iron
Marketing/Communications InternCPG Agency
Marketing InternProcessMAP Corporation
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMedical Plus Pte Ltd
MARKETING AND EVENTS INTERNSHIPWhitewall Magazine
Elle Communications Fall 2017 InternshipsElle Communications
Marketing InternBrand Iron
Fashion Social Media and Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: January 21 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCamille's Closet is looking for a Social Media and Marketing intern, ready to build their portfolio!
Someone that is creative in marketing and can take our social presence to the next level. Must love fashion and be able to speak to the tone of our brand...uber chic and feminine. <3
About the Brand:
Camille’s Closet, your sweetheart brand, provides feminine-chic accessories, fashion and lifestyle merchandise for women.
Starting out as an e-commerce retailer, owner Aaren Camille found it hard to source merchandise that consistently fit the appeal and aesthetic of the Camille's Closet consumer. She decided to launched Camille's Closet Nail Colour, the first private label product for Camille's Closet.
With the success of the private label nail lacquer, it only made sense to establish Camille's Closet as a private label brand to ensure it's clients shopping needs were being met. By utilizing Aaren's design and business degree, she was able to design, develop and manufacturing a premiere line of accessory products in Fall 2015.
Responsibilities· Propose, develop and execute social media marketing efforts that result in increased site traffic, revenue, and overall brand engagement (Portfolio Credits to Intern)
· Strong written communication skills
· Develop marketing/social media calendar of original and engaging brand content across all blog and social media platforms.
· Provide recommendations for Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and blog posts.
· Create editorial campaigns, write scripts, and brand stories.
· Monitor social media performance using social analytics tools and provide weekly and monthly analyses
· Must have reliable computer/internet
· Enthusiastic and positive person
· Minimum of 6 month commitment
· 30% off all merchandise