Marketing InternSimply Divine Naturals
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Fashion Social Media InternBookmark This
20823 N. Cave Creek Road Suite B104
Posted: June 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCha-Cha ChiC is a Latin-Inspired Clothing Line and is looking for a VERY enthusiastic individual with LOTS of personality and LOTS of great ideas! We are looking for someone who will be maintaining and updating our social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This intern will also be responsible for developments in social media strategy, brand awareness, and traffic generation.
PLEASE NOTE: This internship can be done mainly remotely, but you will have to be present in our offices at least once a week. We are located in NORTH PHOENIX located off the 101 FWY and Cave Creek Road in the Gardens Commons Complex.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Developing social media content on our assorted social media outlets
• Developing blog posts promoting our brand and covering Cha-Cha ChiC news, posting updates to appropriate social media and the Cha-Cha ChiC blog
• Conducting research about our target demographics for future social media strategy
• Optimizing Cha-Cha ChiC’s social media presence
• Deep understanding of social media and how to properly use different outlets
• Initiative and ability to work well with minimal direction
• Must be organized
• Basic computer knowledge (obviously)
• Must have a passion for fashion!
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Willingness to learn
• Please visit www.Cha-ChaChiC.com to review the line and for more information on our past success.