Social Media Intern for Digital Video Marketing AgencySupercool Creative
Web DeveloperRight Visual Inc.
Travel Agency Assistant & Marketing for Travel Agency (Countrywide - U.S.)Swift Travel Deals
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Fashion Social Media Manager InternBookmark This
Posted: January 23 2016
Company Location: Laurel, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTARB, founded in 2012, is a global online destination for modern, trendy, and fashion -forward women. TARB is dedicated to offering the latest bold and chic handbags and accessories.
As a contemporary brand we believe that every woman sets the tone for her own style and only wish that our products are worn to reveal the natural style within every woman.
As an online retailer based in the Washington, DC area we have the opportunity to reach women from around the world. The TARB girl is fearless and ambitious.
The name of the company derives from the Arabic word that means to nurture, which is the cultural bedrock of the company and something we always aim for whether it is through the quality of our products or maintaining the creative environment within the company. Bold, chic, and eclectic are just a few terms to describe this fresh brand.
Responsibilities· Assist in scheduling & populating the brand’s social media profiles including Facebook, Pinterest, Polyvore, Instagram, Twitter and Google+.
· Assist in pulling performance data for weekly reports
· Monitor conversations about the brand across social media profiles including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
· Complete competitive analysis on the social landscape for other fashion brands and influencers
· Offer content/community/communication suggestions & ideas when appropriate
· Research talent/opportunities for strategic content partnerships
· Attend meetings and collaborate with team members
RequirementsA motivated intern will complete this internship with:
· An understanding of Social Media, Content, and Public Relations best practices
· An understanding of how and where Social Media, Content, and Public Relations fit into an integrated marketing strategy
· An understanding of how to use Social Media publishing and tracking tools
· Awareness and familiarity with the key players in the online retail space
· Team building, professional communication and how to work in a fast-paced environment