Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/ Online Marketing InternJAEST
Marketing InternQR Holdings
Fever Ambassador (Marketing)Bookmark This
408 West 14th Street
New York, NY
Posted: December 16 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSEEKING vibrant, charismatic, young New Yorkers to help improve brand awareness and drive new users through promotions at popular events, and highly populated areas.
FEVER is social event discovery startup in NYC
ResponsibilitiesFEVER AMBASSADORS on our team can sign up to attend assignments given at local hotspots or work at high foot-traffic areas of your choice. You'll be given access to exclusive Fever perks and private events. Fever ambassadors will have flexible hours, dependent on your own schedule.
AS AN APPLICANT, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Be well-informed enough about the app to answer any questions (we will take care of this upon introduction.)
- Proactively engage with potential new users, represent our brand, and promote our product.
- Work anywhere in New York City, according to your preferences.
- Hand out merchandise (provided flyers, sunglasses, beer tickets, etc.)
- Provide us with feedback & ideas regarding what works, what doesn't, recommend strategies, etc.
- Have a bubbly, positive, go-getter attitude.
- Capitalize on any reasonable opportunity to get someone new onto the app.