Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Internet MarketingGFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Field Marketing InternBookmark This
3601 South Congress Ave, B-500
Posted: October 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the Internship Beanitos is looking for a Field Marketing Intern to join the Marketing team in Spring 2017. The internship is a part, time, 4-month unpaid internship open to juniors and seniors designed to propel your career in the marketing/events space. Beanitos will work with the intern to provide academic credit, if applicable. Beanitos is seeking an intern who wants to learn the field marketing division of consumer package good promotion. You’ll learn how to find and coordinate large scale events (festival, food & wine events, better living shows, etc.) and grassroots events (runs, races, gym/club events, etc.). You’ll be part of a dynamic marketing team and the opportunity to learn about marketing and the consumer package goods industry. Most importantly, we are looking for candidates who are positive, enthusiastic and always curious!
ResponsibilitiesInternship Scope (responsibilities include, but are not limited to):
Learn how to source event opportunities in the key markets
Learn how to and execute contact of event organizers on behalf of the brand and help organize logistics, including: coordinating with the event organizer and shipping/tracking product samples
Learn how to track and show ROI via excel, through event analysis
Learn how to follow up post-event for photos, social mentions, and consumer comments about the brand and products
Learn how to determine events that fit into the grassroots and large scale event opportunities
● Excellent attention to detail, hardworking, friendly and team oriented
● Current college student with a focus on marketing or communications
● Passion for health and event marketing
● Be able to utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Drive
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
● Able to be present for the internship for a minimum of 12 hours per week throughout the semester. Prefer the intern commit to at least 3 hour blocks of time in the learning environment of the office
● Must be available from end of January to end of May – based on Spring 2017 semester performance, internship can roll into the Summer 2017 semester
● Must be able to provide their own laptop
How to Apply:
If interested in an internship with Beanitos, you must send all the following items to be considered:
1. Send your application via email: Jobs@Beanitos.com
2. Must use subject line: Beanitos Internship Application for Spring 2017
3. Include an up-to-date resume in pdf format
4. A few sentences about your interest in the internship in the email
5. Answers to the following questions:
• Are you currently a student? If so, what school? What is your major?
• Is there your first internship? If not, what internship # would this be?
• Have you had Beanitos before?
Please note: Application deadline is 10/28. If you do not send the items listed above and use the stated subject line you will not be considered for the internship.