Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Fishers Based, Fast Growth Estate Sale Company Seeks a Fresh Face to Join Their TeamBookmark This
Aether Estate Sales Co.
8777 East 116th Street
Posted: July 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Fishers-based, family owned estate sale company with branches in Indianapolis, Chicago, St, Louis, and Naples, FL . We are changing the way people think about estate sales. In this day and age, why buy new and pay full price when you can go to an estate sale and save?
Check us out at aetherestatesales.com
This intern position is designed to give super talented individuals a thorough understanding of operations at a high-growth start-up. Under the supervision of our owner and founder, you will have a direct impact on the company’s success through ever-changing experimental marketing tactics, customer interactions and process improvements, while being exposed to all functional areas of the business, with a focus on brand awareness.
Since all work and no play makes a dull office, we’re thoroughly committed to infusing our days with fun and surprises. As an intern, you can look forward to free lunches, an always-changing office, and all sorts of other goodness.
A little on our Founder:
Lee Parsons, proprietor of Aether Estate Sales Co., was merely a lad when the appreciation of anything antique and vintage took over. Since the early days, when at the age of 9 he would make the rounds at flea markets identifying vintage toys by brand, his adoration of antiques and collectibles has grown into a career and lifestyle he and his family share. Lee’s past includes auction houses, antique and secondhand stores, buying and selling high-end antiques and overseeing a $50MM annual marketing budget for a worldwide antiquities broker. Lee studied Marketing & Branding at Griffith University in Australia. He now oversees four branches of his estate sale company, located in Indianapolis, Chicago, St. Louis and Naples.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you'll do:
• Offer input towards marketing tactics focused on acquiring new clients and customers
• Assist in evolving the Aether Brand
• Travel to our on-site estate sales to help prepare and set-up the sale before it takes place
• Master our internal processes in order to efficiently and effectively improve them
• Provide excellent customer service to all attendees of the sale
• Help develop new leads for future estate sales
RequirementsWho you are:
• A workhorse with a "no task is too small" attitude
• Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
• Smart and organized to the point of neuroticism
• Eager to learn every single day
• Positive, positive, positive!
• Driven by an creative spirit
• Generally awesome