Marketing InternshipElmwood Park Zoo
Production SupervisorSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Marketing InternshipKeller Williams NYC
Intern needed for growing social media/branding companyPebbleRebel Media
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Football Sports Marketing InternshipBookmark This
1417 31st Ave S
Posted: October 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Sports Management Intern will join the new and growing Football Programming Department. This internship will provide an opportunity to be mentored by and learn from the Head of Football Programming. The successful candidate will assist with all day to day activities, including but not limited to - game tape digitizing and logging, content development, administration, and analytics surrounding the build out of a digital Football curriculum for educational purposes.
ResponsibilitiesTASKS MAY INLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• The processing of digital files (renaming, inspecting, organizing)
• Assisting in upload files, key wording and tagging with all relevant metadata.
• Batch processing of assets & the routine quality control checks on processed assets.
• Assisting in the inventory of video and audio physical media.
• Labelling, sorting, entering onto spreadsheets, metadata, and uploading.
• Assisting in video & audio recordings.
• Editing of instructional videos, live event videos
• Transcribing of videos.
• Backup & archival of video and audio files.
• General Administrative duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsGUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS
• This position will offer first-hand experience and knowledge for an individual seeking a career in Sports Management.
• There will likely be opportunities for cross-departmental projects (Sales & Marketing, Operations, Rugby Programming, Finance) as other line managers may require support from time to time.
• As you will be working with a Football Curriculum familiarity with the sport is required
• Any football coaching experience will be a bonus
• Ideally you will be studying for a Sports Management / Marketing Degree
• Flexibility in work hours is required. Some evening and weekend work throughout the term of the internship will be required, with flexibility granted in return.
• Computer literacy (spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint, HUDL and database) is required.
• Experience working with digital assets of all types (images, videos, audio, graphics, text-based) required
• Working knowledge of cataloging systems and tools for content management a definite plus