Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Web Design and Development InternBrand Iron
Marketing/Communications InternCPG Agency
Marketing InternProcessMAP Corporation
French Academy Marketing / Communication Intern -BaltimoreBookmark This
W 36th street
Posted: October 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe French Academy DC MD VA, LLC is a French school located in DC and we are starting offering classes in Baltimore. Our mission is to provide the very highest quality French language instruction in order to help people become better global citizens. We create a fun and friendly environment that immerses students in the language and culture, ensuring students learn French effectively and quickly.
We are seeking an unpaid marketing / communication intern (full time or part time) for 3-6 months in order to support our development in the BALTIMORE area.
Hours and days are flexible. You can work from home, but you will have to meet regularly (once or twice a week) with the director (sometimes on Saturday) in DC, Farragut north or Chevy Chase (DC) . Skype meetings are possible.
• Develop PR material, letters, press kits etc.
• Update Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, and
• Research and cultivate a list of Marketing/Social Media contacts appropriate for the French Academy.
• Research organizations, corporations and schools and their contacts.
• Update the French Academy website with information and resources.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Expertise in various social media and marketing tools including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, etc.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills; ability to work well individually and/or in a team.
• Good written English, must be able to proofread.
• A Self-starter and innovative thinker with a service-oriented and friendly personality.
• Must be organized with a strong attention to detail.
• Must be authorized to do an Internship in the USA (have a visa).
• Proficiency in French is a plus!
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Administrative Work, Advertising Research, Microsoft, Comfortable working independently, Article Writing
Preferred - French