Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
French Academy Marketing / Communication Intern Part-timeBookmark This
Posted: December 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe French Academy DC MD VA, LLC is a new French school located in Alexandria (VA) and DC. Our mission is to provide the very highest quality French language instruction in order to help people become better global citizens. We create a fun and friendly environment that immerses students in the language and culture, ensuring students learn French effectively and quickly.
We are seeking an unpaid marketing / communication intern (full time or part time) for 3-6 months in order to support our development in the DC area.
Hours and days are flexible. You can work from home, but you will have to meet regularly (once or twice a week) with the director (sometimes on Saturday) in DC, Farragut north or Chevy Chase (DC) or in Alexandria. Skype meetings are possible if you don't live in the DC region, but an intern in DC would be preferred.
• Develop PR material, letters, press kits etc.
• Update Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, and
• Research and cultivate a list of Marketing/Social Media contacts appropriate for the French Academy.
• Research organizations, corporations and schools and their contacts.
• Update the French Academy website with information and resources.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Expertise in various social media and marketing tools including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, etc.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills; ability to work well individually and/or in a team.
• Good written English, must be able to proofread.
• A Self-starter and innovative thinker with a service-oriented and friendly personality.
• Must be organized with a strong attention to detail.
• Must be authorized to do an Internship in the USA (have a visa).
• Proficiency in French is a plus!
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Advertising Research, Article Writing, Microsoft, Comfortable working independently, Administrative Work
Preferred - French