SEO Social and Online MarketingBiteHeist Inc
Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
FRONT DESK MARKETING INTERNSHIPBookmark This
131 Tremont Street
Posted: April 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFLS International, a leader in English as a Second Language programs, seeks a front desk intern for Summer 2016 programs at the Boston Commons center. Interns will work with international students and Boston Commons center staff to help to improve our center and brand.
Responsibilities of the front desk person include (but are not limited to):
• Giving out information to walk-ins to sell the school and school programs
• Running contests and promotions on social media.
• Answering phone calls and transferring calls.
• Charging students for payments, running credit cards, etc.
• Helping prepare for student activities and intakes.
Front desk are hired for a specified length of time to provide support for a specific student group or groups. This position offers marketing skills, administrative skills, intercultural and cross cultural communication skills and event planning skills.
Requirements• Must have completed 1 year of college.
• Must have native-English speaking fluency.
• Familiarity with Boston/Greater Boston tourist areas.
• The ideal candidate must be flexible, friendly, professional, and culturally sensitive.