SEO and Website MarketingTag Team Entertainment
Marketing InternSavant Portraits LLC
Student Marketing Assistant (Internship) - Wichita, KansasCollision Works
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Bilingual Chinese Marketing Assistant Needed for Professional Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Marketing InternEagle group
Social Media InternshipSweet & Spark, Curated Vintage Jewelry
FRONT DESK MARKETING INTERNSHIPBookmark This
131 Tremont Street
Posted: April 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFLS International, a leader in English as a Second Language programs, seeks a front desk intern for Summer 2016 programs at the Boston Commons center. Interns will work with international students and Boston Commons center staff to help to improve our center and brand.
Responsibilities of the front desk person include (but are not limited to):
• Giving out information to walk-ins to sell the school and school programs
• Running contests and promotions on social media.
• Answering phone calls and transferring calls.
• Charging students for payments, running credit cards, etc.
• Helping prepare for student activities and intakes.
Front desk are hired for a specified length of time to provide support for a specific student group or groups. This position offers marketing skills, administrative skills, intercultural and cross cultural communication skills and event planning skills.
Requirements• Must have completed 1 year of college.
• Must have native-English speaking fluency.
• Familiarity with Boston/Greater Boston tourist areas.
• The ideal candidate must be flexible, friendly, professional, and culturally sensitive.