Marketing and Sales AssistantThe Vibe Agency
Social Media Intern- Spring 2017BostonVIPlist
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Manager of FundraisingPatriot Placements
Marketing and Brand AmbassadorMaid Brigade
Brand Development InternThe Carr Compay
Marketing InternHealthView Services
Fall internships - Marketing/Business Admin #ApplyTODAYBookmark This
Empire Acquisition Team
1 Pine West Plaza Suite 105
Posted: August 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Empire Acquisition Team has the opportunity for a Marketing career where you can grow professionally and personally. We are now striving to attract and train the most capable and skilled individuals to help us acquire new clients, grow into new markets and develop new campaigns. We provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry.
NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. These are ENTRY LEVEL positions in Customer Service, Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations. We provide the training and development you need to be SUCCESSFUL in your career path with our company.
If you are driven and career-oriented, you won't find a better opportunity than this to advance your career in Marketing. With your talent and our fun, supportive, team-oriented working environment, you'll have everything you need to achieve success!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
• Must be willing and able to learn different marketing and sales approaches quickly.
• Identify which part of the sales cycle the potential customer is in.
• Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
• Meet or exceed the new business marketing goals through outbound marketing efforts.
• Complete scheduled and booked activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
• Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations in person
• Social media and search engine optimization
• Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be organized with good time management skills.
• Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
• Previous marketing experience is plus.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed marketing goals.
• Must have reliable transportation.
We are located in Albany, NY. CALL 518-389-6283 ASAP to schedule an interview today!