Marketing & Business Development InternshipWinIt
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Tele Marketing InternshipSporkey LLC
Social Media Internship for a fast-growing technology company.White Code Labs
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Glass Of Water Art & Design Marketing Intern WantedBookmark This
La Vida de Dopeness
Posted: August 11 2016
Company Location: Riverdale, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs an art & design company, we provide genuinely original workmanship that pushes the norm & the everyday perspective. We have been in business for three years, refining our crafts & products. Now we are looking for new ways to expand the customer base & their interest. We are looking for an individual who is dedicated & interested in the excitement of assisting with the growth of the company. We are located near College Park, MD and are currently to fulfill this position immediately.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Background & proven experience in the Marketing field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be willing to do research & idea development
- Meet deadlines & project goals