Marketing/Communications Specialist - InternPacific Data Integrators
Marketing + Social Media + Special Events InternshipLansdowne Street
Marketing Internship at Fortune 500Aflac
Paid Sales Management InternshipAflac
GMJ Beauty Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: April 15 2015
Company Location: Pasadena, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease provide your portfolio when applying for this intern and see the following overview:
• Looking for someone who’s interested in beauty.
• All of our work assignments will be done remotely. You can work on our assignment based on your schedule since your primary focus during is your school/school assignments.
• This is UNPAID internship. The benefit of your internship is to obtain valuable feedback from our Creative Director to gain experience through GMJ Beauty.
• Main tasks include but not limited to create artworks for sales pitch, email marketing, press release, product labels, and product design.
• Able to review both text and creative artwork to ensure both text contents are consistent / matching to the respective artworks.
• In general we have weekly assignment and the primary communication is going to be by emails. However, you may call us or email us anytime with any questions or concerns.
• We feel your school works take priority. Therefore, when your school assignments become busy or if you need to study for your exams, please let us know in advance.
Responsibilities- Pick stock picture and start the draft design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback