Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Good Anchorage Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: November 21 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCome work with a professional, energetic group of Maritime & IT explorers! We are looking for open-minded, creative individuals to contribute to our modern Maritime & Tourism World. GA views interns as our future workforce; therefore, work assigned to an intern is professional in nature & is conducted in a learning environment that provides each student real-world experience & an opportunity to be evaluated for potential long-term employment. Internship assignments are open to associate, undergraduate, graduate, & post-graduate students & are based on entry-level professional job descriptions, which will involve a great deal of independent work under the guidance of a senior-level supervisor & mentors. The position will operate remotely (from the comfort of your own space!). You will be directly supervised by the Project Manager via regular Skype, email & phone communication.
Looking for an intern with strong knowledge & understanding of the Sales & Marketing landscape, including development of Sales & Advertising tools. Company is currently developing a Sales & Marketing model for the Maritime Industry. The intern chosen will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant & passionate team who are very excited to share Good Anchorage with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great media experience.
About Good Anchorage
Good Anchorage is a global UGC website for maritime information – although the business office is based in Vanuatu we have business units based all around the world. We are flexible & willing to work around student schedules.
View our Inception Team at http://www.goodanchorage.com/about-us
View our advisory Board at http://www.goodanchorage.com/advisory-board
When applying, we request a resume, & confirmation of the school’s requirements if any.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek & analyze competitor marketing & sales materials both on & offline
• Prepare presentations
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Compile contact lists
• Create or update databases
RequirementsStudents applying for this internship must have strong aspiration for a career in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Office applications should apply.
Interns who perform successfully & meet program requirements are invited to continue in the program for the duration of their degree programs & may be granted the opportunity for conversion to permanent employment upon graduation.
• Build your resume with professional experience
• Work with an innovative, team-oriented firm
• Learn valuable business, technology, & imaging skills while nurturing personal growth
The overall job function is to support the team with activities related to Geography, Mapping, Satellite Imaging, Maritime & Tourism Information, plus Data Dissemination with opportunities in both full & part time positions.
The following are basic skill sets required for GA’s internship program
• Exceptional spoken & written English skills
• Excellent communication skills & willingness to work as part of a team
• Intelligence & a positive attitude
• Be geographically aware
• Know how to use Windows OS computers
• Working knowledge of Qgis
• Working knowledge of Photoshop
• Working knowledge of Excel
• Working knowledge of Google Earth
• Basic familiarity with Geo Coordinate systems, GPS concepts & formats
• Able to operate on your own with weekly Skype team calls
The following are value add factors but not required
• Ability to travel & not susceptible to motion- sickness
• A sense of adventure & exploring
• Your own secure Windows OS workstation or laptop