Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternHuman Touch Translations Ltd.
goPuff Campus Rep Program – Boston, MABookmark This
Posted: July 08 2016
Company Location: Watertown, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho We Are
goPuff (www.gopuff.com) is an on-demand delivery service created by Millennials, for Millennials. Available on iOS and Android, goPuff delivers thousands of products to your door in 30 minutes or less, all night long, with no surge pricing, for a mere $1.95 delivery fee (which is waived for orders over $49). Operating from 12 PM to 4:20 AM in our cities and 24/7 in Philadelphia, goPuff is the fastest, most affordable and most widely available convenience service on the market. Our items range from snacks, drinks, ice cream, healthy options and groceries to kitchen, bath, pharmacy, electronic, pet, office, and smoke shop supplies. All of our products are easy to find on the app via search or category and even easier to order. goPuff is accessible whenever, wherever, and for whatever you need.
goPuff (gopuff.com) is looking for student-candidates to join our Field Marketing Team in Boston, MA! We now accepting applicants for our Fall 2016 Campus Rep Program. Students can begin during the Summer as well!
*** Please review our website and mobile-app before applying ***
*** Brand Representation, Event/Field marketing, and/or Promotional marketing experience preferred but not required! ***
Responsibilities• Campus Reps will work closely with Regional Marketing Management during all programming and campaign efforts, including but not limited to: outdoor/festival events, nightlife events, campus events, and street team activities.
• Campus Reps will be introducing goPuff to fellow students around campus and thousands of potential new customers in the city. College students are our primary target audience and our campus reps are the best way to reach them. Throughout the semester, reps will be supported by goPuff Boston Marketing Management and will participate in a variety of on- and near-campus initiatives. Reps will be distributing promotional flyers, giveaway items, and new-user coupon codes and networking extensively with the student-body, at large. (Click “Boston” on our website’s homepage to see our local, on-demand service area)
*** Reps receive quarterly bonuses for performance ***
New to sales, marketing, events, product/brand promotion?
Send us your Resume! We welcome applicants who are eager to gain direct marketing experience, build transferable skills, meet new people around campus, and get involved with a young, innovative company.
Campus Reps will have schedule flexibility and may expect 10-20 hours of WEEKLY programming to participate in. Weekdays, nights, and weekend activities available.
Salary: $10.00/hour + Quarterly bonuses
RequirementsWe are seeking Campus Reps from the following area-schools:
• Boston University
• Boston College
• Berklee College of Music
• Northeastern University
• Suffolk University
• Emerson College
• Emmanuel College
• Wentworth Institute of Technology
• Mass. College of Art and Design
• Wheelock College
• Simmons College
• Tufts University
• Bentley University
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology
• Harvard University
• Lesley University
• Hult International Business School
Don't see your school? Feel free to reach out! We will have opportunities all over the city.
• Demonstrate strong listening and verbal communication skills
• Coachable to training materials and key brand messaging points
• Able to clearly articulate product features/added-value and respond to consumer FAQ’s
• Able to represent the goPuff brand in professional, engaging manner
• Positive attitude, highly energetic, sales-driven
• Must be an undergraduate, graduate, or part-time college student in Boston, actively enrolled.
• Own or lease a smartphone (iOS or Android) with:
• Active mobile plan – call, text
• Available storage – Direct Deposit via payment app
• Valid and active email account (.edu account preferred in application process but does not need to be used for on-boarding/programming/general correspondence)
• Access to Greater Boston/Cambridge (refer to our “Boston” service map)
• Working understanding of mobile devices