Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS PTE LTD
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Graphic Design and Creative ServicesBookmark This
Skills for Chicagoland's Future
191 N. Wacker Drive
Posted: August 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (SCF) is a nonprofit organization that identifies companies’ immediate hiring needs and connects them with qualified, unemployed job seekers and/or the resources necessary to fund training programs to equip job seekers with the skills to fill those positions. Launched in 2012, SCF has placed over 1,100 unemployed job seekers into employment through strong partnerships with more than 30 local employers. SCF is chaired by Glenn F. Tilton, former chairman of the Midwest for JPMorgan Chase, and governed by a Board of Directors comprised of over 20 chief executive and human resources officers from Chicago-area corporations. The public-private partnership is funded by the City of Chicago and The Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership, as well as a wide range of foundations and corporations.
For more information about Skills for Chicagoland’s Future, please visit www.skillsforchicagolandsfuture.com.
Under the direction of the Vice President of External Affairs and the Senior Marketing Associate, the Graphic Design and Creative Services Intern will be responsible for assisting with creation, maintenance and distribution of graphic and design elements. Design projects include art direction and production, for print, digital, and multimedia materials. As a member of the External Affairs team the Graphic Design and Creative Services Intern will assist in additional areas such as research, social media, website content management, grassroots outreach and various marketing and fundraising projects. This internship is unpaid, full or part-time and the duration is a minimum of three months, flexible based on candidate availability. The internship may be extended based upon the candidate’s performance and availability.
ResponsibilitiesThe Graphic Design and Creative Services Intern will be responsible for various tactical duties, such as:
• Digital Marketing – Design and update elements for digital outlets, social media and websites.
• Print Publications – Strategize and create print marketing materials for various audiences and target markets.
• Other communications, marketing and fundraising projects as needed.
RequirementsAs a prerequisite, the successful candidate must believe in the core values and mission of the organization. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills, and personal attributes:
1) Undergraduate or graduate student. Graduate student preferred.
2) Experience with publication layout and design.
3) Excellent oral, written, communication and analytical skills.
4) Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite required.
5) Experience in website design and execution required.
6) Strong attention to detail and ability to perform in fast-paced environment.
7) Organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects based on deadlines and requirements.
8) An interest in NFP, design, marketing, or communications.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Suite, Producing Web Content
Preferred - Nonprofits, Analytical Skills