Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Legal Marketing and SalesTalksOnLaw
Communications/Copywriter/Marketing InternshipClever Fox Apparel
Lrngo.com - Internet Marketing InternshipLRNGO, INC.
Marketing AssociateThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Social Media Internship - Beauty CompanyPRIVADA BEAUTY
Marketing ApprenticeshipThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: September 26 2015
Company Location: Ceresco, MI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a few interns to help us with design work for our own companies and our clients. Design will include creating files for website we design for our clients, designing ads,logos, editing photos, etc.
when responding please include some examples of your work.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Photo Editing, Adobe
Preferred - Computer Graphics, Computer Graphics Design