Hot Opportunity: Marketing Jedi for Fast Growing Indian StartupKeshiha Services
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Marketing InternExclusive Marketing
Social Media Marketing InternMultiplyIQ
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Veritas Medical Solutions
160 Cassell Rd
Posted: June 16 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVeritas is a world leader in the design, production and installation of pre-engineered radiation shielded treatment facilities, and serves the radiotherapy oncology, medical imaging, industrial inspection and other industries requiring specialized radiation protection. Veritas brings together, in-house, all the elements necessary when designing and constructing a shielded radiotherapy center and provides these services as part of a pre-engineered package. Physics, engineering, architectural design and project management are all included with each Veritas project. Veritas maintains an ongoing product and service development program to constantly innovate the package elements in order to provide the best, most economical and most functionally efficient systems available.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback