Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Internet MarketingGFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Resolve Media Group
Posted: December 29 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionResolve Media Group is a multimedia marketing company located in Atlanta, GA. Our company consists of a collection of creative individuals of all types. Our team consists of directors, photographers, producers, production managers, gaffers, directors of photography, musical composers, etc. We utilize our team members to create powerful marketing/visual content for small businesses, musicians, and commercial brands. Resolve Media Group has worked with companies such as: ESPN, Atlantic Records, RCA, Nikon, & The Discovery Channel. We are looking for interns that are willing to build within our company while gaining real life experience on set and in our home office. Interns will be unpaid, but will receive meals while at work. An internship position at Resolve Media Group offers tremendous opportunities for networking in the industry and the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals with tons of experience in the industry. Please submit your resume and we will promptly respond by setting up an initial interview over the phone. Also visit our home website at www.resolvemediagroup.com Thanks very much for your time!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Excellent sense of timing and aesthetics
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.
- Looking for a highly motivated team player who is willing to grow with us!
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.), Adobe, and familiarity with social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and various blogging sites, etc.
- Must have strong writing and editing skills
- Must have a healthy respect for deadlines
- Must be highly organized, very detailed and an excellent communicator
- Must have good communication skills. Ability to multitask.
- Must be self disciplined, able to work independently, proficient in time management
and a self starter looking to grow
- Must have a positive attitude and a history of strong work ethic