English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
5015 Manchester Avenue
St Louis, MO
Posted: August 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionROHA Group is one of the world's leading and fastest growing manufacturers of synthetic colors, lake colors and natural colors, in the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries for the past thirty years. From a small startup in 1972, to a global color-producing leader, Roha is a sum of all the experiences and dreams of those associated with it.
Roha USA LLC, the United States office of ROHA Group, has taken the knowledge and experience of over thirty years of color manufacturing to become leaders in the US Food & Beverage industry.
We are currently seeking a graphic design/marketing intern to assist our Marketing team in our growing market advertisement. We are currently working with South America Roha facilities to promote
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Well versed in Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; includes grammar, punctuation, spelling
SkillsRequired - Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Branding & Identity, Bilingual-English/Spanish