Sales & Promotions AssistantAmerican Postal Workers Union
GMAT Brand Ambassador - UT AustinThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing and Public Relations Internship - Kentucky Horse ParkKentucky Horse Park
Marketing Intern - Muscle Maker Grill - WallGEOcruiter
GMAT Brand Ambassador - Arizona State UniversityThe AroundCampus Group
GMAT Brand Ambassador - UW MadisonThe AroundCampus Group
GMAT Brand Ambassador - University of MinnesotaThe AroundCampus Group
Summer Intern - Business Marketing and ConsultingBealstone, Inc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
303 N. Glenoaks Blvd.
Posted: February 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an intern to assist with our marketing & website efforts. You will learn the ins and outs of our business and how to make an effective design a productive part of our overall marketing efforts. This internship is an unpaid position.
Interns are expected to have experience with graphic & comic character designs on (at least) a personal level (use on a business level preferred). You must be able to think strategically and see how any design fits into a business’ marketing strategy, not just “selling” to our customers, but building long-lasting relationships by providing value to them. Interns must be able to assist in formulating social media plans (once ample information is provided to you), and then carry them out (with our assistance). You must be able to measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - HTML, Comic Art
Preferred - Blogging, Magento, Social Media Advertising