SPRING 2017! Social Media Rockstars Wanted : Love Music? Music Festivals? Creative?Citaldel Media
Spring Semester 2017: Event Planning Social Media Intern /Community ManagerCitaldel Media
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Marketing & Business Development InternshipWinIt
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Marketing & Design InternBookmark This
19681 Da Vinci
Foothill Ranch, CA
Posted: October 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMotiv8 Performance is a supplements and lifestyle brand that combines state of the art science, the latest ingredients and breakthroughs in sports supplements, and an unwavering commitment to deliver the most effective and safest products in the industry.
Our Corporate Headquarters are located in Foothill Ranch, CA. We take pride in our fun and welcoming office environment! We have an on-site gym and workout facility that is open to all employees and interns. Working in the office is preferred, but we are flexible on hours!
If you are planning on pursuing a career in marketing or design, enjoy being creative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment then this is the position for you!
If interested, please submit your resume as well as any supporting documents for consideration.
Please include hours/days of availability.
School credit given for internship hours.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized and align with brand positioning, feel, and look
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Completion of various marketing and branding projects including but not limited to social media designs, print ads, events, and banners
Requirements-Candidate should be pursuing a degree in Marketing or Design.
- Basic knowledge with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced environment