IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Marketing InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Former Hospitality Experience Wanted!Elite Solutions
Customer Service Associates Reps for EventsElite Solutions
Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
29 W 56St
Posted: August 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur Creative Department is in search for a motivated individual looking to gain experience in the creative process and production of online content. The internship will include hands on experience with designing graphic materials for the website, blog, promotions, maintaining the look and functionality of the site and more. We are looking for a creative minded individual who can help us bring brand awareness throughout all online platforms.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and responsibilities:
• Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include e-mail pieces, branded promotional items, web site and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
• Work closely with the team to translate our messaging concepts into marketing materials.
Benefits for interning with us:
• Build your portfolio of work
• Flexible scheduling
• Be part of one of the best teams in this industry!
• Proficient in Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
• Must have excellent time management skills
• Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
• Must be able to define and work to deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Power
• Prior experience with working with e-commerce sites
• Student or recent graduate majoring in design, ecommerce, fashion, or related field