Marketing Generalist InternN&C, Inc
Special Projects InternCity of Worcester
Digital Marketing Communications InternshipOnPay Solutions
Marketing Intern (With Graphics Experience)Mujus
Part-time Search Engine Marketing AnalystGoodzer
Event - Digital Marketing Internshipnoel.events
Marketing InternCountry Jam USA
Marketing Analyst InternWibbitz
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
3615 N 120th Street
Posted: September 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
You are a designer. And while graphics are your focus, you’re more just into making things. You enjoy craft as much as the computer, and you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty. You like to take photos, and you’d think hand-painting a sign to be a good way to spend an afternoon. You’re looking to build experience in an industry you’re excited to be a part of.
We like plants, people, and beautiful spaces. And now, 59 years later, we are one of the largest independent home and garden retailers in the Midwest. Committed to blurring the lines between the natural and the built—and just making things beautiful—we seek to inspire with both our product and its presentation. And we have fun doing it.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A flexible schedule to accommodate course requirements
• A fast-paced, friendly, and energetic work environment
• Full-time with starting pay of $12 per hour
READY TO APPLY?
Send your resume, a portfolio, and cover letter explaining why you think you’re a good fit for the Mulhall’s team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesA DAY IN THE LIFE
You will work directly with our Graphic Designer to help curate the graphic representation of our evolving brand.
Duties will include the following :
•Building, filling, and maintaining in-store signage templates
• Printing , laminating , and installing in-store signage
• Maintaining website photos and copy
• Participating in the management of key social media platforms (primarily Snapchat and Facebook)
• Partnering with our Graphic Designer and Visual Team to execute special projects including one-off signage, promotional posters, and targeted social media campaigns
RequirementsWHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Current enrollment and/or credits equivalent to two years toward a degree in a graphic design program
• An aesthetic in line with our evolving brand
• Strong organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
• Clear communication skills—both verbal and written
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
• Photo-taking experience or an eagerness to learn