Social Media & Community Management Intern16streetstories
Local Marketing Specialist & EditorThe Global Grid
Digital Marketing InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Do You Love Animals & Fashion?Sonas Denim
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Marketing Coordinator Internship in BeijingHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
Online MarketerCelestial Body Care
Marketing Management Intern with graphic design/video editing experience.Bookmark This
2670 Wai Wai Place
Posted: May 22 2017
Application Deadline: June 21, 2017
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 06/01/17 — ?
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAloha Outdoors is a conglomerate company that encourages travelers and touring enthusiasts to get out into the natural world of the Hawaiian environment and gain healing, joy and peace while engaging the excitement and thrill of outdoor activities. We offer classes and training in Hawaiian indigenous studies, marine biology, and other educational eco-tourism products. We are based in Kihei Hawaii on the island of Maui. We are in the process of developing a suit of new products and seek an intern with graphic design AND marketing management skills. This could convert to a long term placement. The opportunity is available to the right candidate starting June 1st 2017.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Understand the power of aggregation and able to incorporate multiple talents to achieve the objective. Utilizing services such as Fiverr.com and other freelance portals.
- Assist executives in freelance management tasks
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Marketing Management/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Understand and have a basic working knowledge of Joomla CMS
- Experience with developing creative short videos using Pdobe Premier