social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Creative Intern Needed for Growing Startup, Remote option!ANYA
Summer Intern 2017MPL Enterprises
Marketing InternCam Kirk Studios
Graphic Design Intern in Irvine Startup companyBookmark This
New Dream Services
2082 business center drive
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Dream Services is a professional student and immigration visa service company for Chinese Expats. We are looking to develop a web based platform for the experts to service our student customers. We need to hire several talented interns that can be flexible and pick up new skills really fast.
This position is initially unpaid, and will be trained on the job, once the intern is qualified he/she will be likely to brought on as a full time employee for the company.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback