Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Marketing intern for NYC Design house- BridalCarol Hannah
Marketing InternFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Entry Level Marketing – Top Firm in MN Seeks Top TalentNorthGate MN
Marketing InternDusk Publishing
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
Graphic Design Intern in Irvine Startup companyBookmark This
New Dream Services
2082 business center drive
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Dream Services is a professional student and immigration visa service company for Chinese Expats. We are looking to develop a web based platform for the experts to service our student customers. We need to hire several talented interns that can be flexible and pick up new skills really fast.
This position is initially unpaid, and will be trained on the job, once the intern is qualified he/she will be likely to brought on as a full time employee for the company.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback