Marketing AssistantProof Management, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsProof Management, Inc.
Marketing SpecialistMy Trick RC
San Francisco - HINT Water Marketing Internship SUMMER 2017Hint Inc.
Marketing and social media intershipLive + Love Pilates
Data Analytics - Marketing InternshipShop & Support
Marketing and Sales internshipClosed Loop Recycling
Distributor Marketing InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Dreamweaver Brand Communications
4851 W. Hillsboro Blvd, Suite A10
Coconut Creek, FL
Posted: July 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExperience the Dreamweaver Brand Communications difference and take your brand to the next level! Clients love our modern and holistic approach of integrated brand marketing with a personal touch. With specializations in public relations, corporate event planning, social media marketing, and celebrity outreach, we have the team, the skills, and tools that create lasting movements for brands.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Professional
Preferred - Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Professional