Marketing InternRaise the Barr
Social Media & Community Management InternDoug Bopst Fitness, LLC.
Influencer campaign coordinator internStargazer
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Marketing and Communications InternMTA Visions LLC (Government and Corporate Relations Firm)
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
College Interiors/Furniture Marketing Representative/Brand AmbassadorMuzo
Graphic Design & Social MediaBookmark This
Tribeca Marketing Group
2001 Hollywood Blvd
Posted: May 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a full-service agency specializing in marketing support and solutions for the Higher Education sector, Tribeca is focused on providing a professionally nurturing environment for intern candidates to grow and be challenged in the following areas:
• Graphic Design
• Social Media
• Client Services
• Reporting and Analysis
• Market Research
• Project Management
• Digital Media
• Traditional Media
RequirementsTo be considered for the Tribeca Marketing Group Internship, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
• Above-average skills in Excel and commonly used Microsoft Office business applications
• Outstanding communication skills (Verbal and Written)
• Detail oriented task execution
• Punctuality and reliability
• Self-motivation and a solution-oriented work ethic
• Photoshop proficiency (appreciated but not required)
The Tribeca Marketing Group work environment and culture is one marked by teamwork, and enhanced by a focused mission of exemplary client service.
In order to be considered for this internship, candidates must be:
• Currently enrolled in an accredited postsecondary institution of higher learning
• Able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week
• Able to commute to our office in Hollywood, FL
Requirements: Please submit the following to email@example.com subject: "Tribeca Internship"
• Resume and Cover Email
• A 250-300 word essay on how this internship will assist you in achieving your career goals
• 1 Letter of Recommendation (preferably from a staff or faculty member from your school/college/university)
• Your Portfolio (if applicable)
Interns who are selected for this program will be eligible for a monthly stipend after their 30-day review. Exemplary interns will be considered for full or part time employment upon graduation.