Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador- UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEEMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador- UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDOMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador- UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA - PHILADELPHIAMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador- University of Hawaii-ManoaMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador- UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI-MAIN CAMPUSMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA-IRVINEMosaic
Graphic Design Student InternshipBookmark This
Posted: September 20 2016
Company Location: Denver, CO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMIKADO is looking for creative and motivated interns interested in Social Media Marketing. Our Social Media Interns will learn innovative social media strategies and have the opportunity to impact major accounts through working closely with our Social Media Manager.
MIKADO is a multicultural marketing agency. We work with clients to create culturally authentic campaigns and navigate specific ethnic and religious target markets. We help international brands enter the U.S. market, and national brands reach an international community in the U.S. We are a small and tight knit group with over 50 years of international marketing experience combined. Our company culture is laid back, friendly and supportive. We are willing to work with interns on flexible hours. This is a great opportunity for college students to build their resumes and learn from a small and experienced group.
Responsibilities- Responsible for assisting in the planning of social postings
- Responsible for creating and designing marketing materials for online—website, email marketing, and social media
- Assist with the creation of weekly Blog Posts
- Assist with designing and creating graphics/videos for client social media pages
Requirements- Excellence in maintaining & engaging with customers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google +, etc.
- Must be able to commute to Denver office
- Must be able to work 15-20 hours a week
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via visual media.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
-Students majoring in Graphic Design, Digital Marketing preferred
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Video Editing, Final Cut Pro