Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Paid Digital Marketing InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Marketing/Journalism InternBookmark This
1415 North Loop West
Posted: September 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Ligné Group is a luxury design industry group that is focused on building, promoting and distributing global brands. The Ligné Group consists of four divisions: Ligné Agency, Ligné Magazine, Ligné International and Ligné Atelier.
We are currently looking for a talented and hard-working Marketing Intern. This internship will provide the proper candidate with a superior and challenging experience in marketing for the luxury design industry. Upon completion of a successful internship, college credit can be granted.
Responsibilities- Reach out for content/contribute in the print issue of Ligné Magazine
- Find two articles per week to upload onto lignemagazine.com
- Creating and editing contact spreadsheets
- Preparing materials for shipment
- Assisting with any design material
- Assisting the company in all capacity to grow and be the best in our field
Requirements- 20 hours minimum per week
- Junior or senior in a college program for marketing, journalism, or related fields
- Organized, clear, concise, and consistent
- Familiar with Mac OSX
- Go to a college/university in the Houston metropolitan area. We are very flexible around school schedules.