Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Spring 2017 Marketing InternNew Heartland Group
Content Marketing InternBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Marketing AnalyticsBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Social Media MarketerNuWorld Gaming Inc
Marketing internSGP Packaging
Social Media InternshipHER. Boutique
Graphics Design InternBookmark This
P. O. Box 4528
Posted: December 04 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAPPEAL, Inc. is a non-profit enterprise that is conducting insightful workshops in financial literacy and historical and cultural literacy, has established a think-tank to analyze socio-economic issues, and is developing a credit union and online bank. APPEAL’s mission is to organize and strategically utilize the vast resources of people of African descent, locally, nationally and globally, to facilitate economic empowerment and educational enrichment to produce strong, self-sufficient and prosperous communities.
We are in search of an experienced graphic designer intern and administrative assistant to work in the DC/MD/Northern Virginia area to assist us with our organization. The administrative assistant position is part-time.
Provides office services by updating and maintaining websites including a blog and social media profiles.
Special Note to Applicants:
• Provide 3 personal and/or professional references
• This is a part-time position
• Work is performed virtually
• We do provide letters of reference
• No benefits or pay are provided with this position
• This position is open until filled
• Creates and revises systems and procedures for tracking and analyzing website traffic and data.
• Resolves website problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintain company websites and social media profiles.
• Develop or update company promotional materials such as posters, brochures, logos, images, brochures, etc.
• Develop new ideas increase company web presence in order to improve company’s profits.
• Prioritizes and tracks time-sensitive events and assignments to ensure timely completion.
• Plans, organizes and/or participates in meetings to provide and/or receive information relevant to work assignments and programs as needed.
• Evaluates and/or recommends needs for products and services.
• Creates, maintains, updates and tracks confidential files/information ensuring accuracy and completeness.
• Perform other duties as assigned
RequirementsSkills and Qualifications:
• Exercise good judgment in safeguarding confidential or sensitive information.
• Understand written and verbal instructions to complete assigned tasks accurately.
• Ability to communicate effectively and respond with empathy to clients and others
• Ability to respond inquiries through one-on-one interactions via telephone, email or, written correspondence
• Ability to edit and proofread including spell check and grammar agreement documentation
• Demonstrated proficiency website development and graphics design
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to analyze information
• Ability to manage priorities and high volume workload when applicable
• Internet savvy
• Proficiency with DreamWeaver, HTML, CSS, Java, Java Script
• Ability to conduct research using the Internet and traditional media sources
• Ability to meet deadlines and set goals
• Detail and results oriented
• Self-starter, dependable, disciplined, accountable, respectable, organizational and problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task
Mandatory Job Requirements:
• Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics Design or related field
• Minimum 1 year experience in an office environment
• Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook
• Experience with Adobe Professional, Adobe Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Word Press or Blogger, Final Cut Pro
• Ability to create reports
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Dreamweaver, Blog Management, Facebook, Graphic Design, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access
Preferred - Final Cut Pro, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign