Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Graphics Design/Marketing Office InternBookmark This
Berkshire Hathaway Nevada Properties
3185 St. Rose Pkwy
Posted: September 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocally owned, National Real Estate Franchise. Learn the operational and marketing functions of a professional Commercial Real Estate and Property Management company.
Perform functions of a Website Coordinator and Social Media Manager.
Surround yourself with energetic, successful Real Estate Agents in a professional working environment.
Send resume and availability dates with response.
Responsibilities- Management and informational data input of a listings database
- Assist in the design and development of company websites
- Assist in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials
- Keep website and social media sites up-to-date
- Create, design, and organize the distribution of direct mailings and e-market platforms
- Assist with marketing and advertising strategies
Requirements- Understanding of internet functions and research techniques
- Interest in learning operational functions of a Commercial Real Estate office
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Possess Social Media management and advertising skills
- Available to work 15-20 hours per week.
- Provide dates and hours with your application.