Marketing/Communications InternMusic For Good
Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Grassroots Non Profit Seeks Fundraising InternBookmark This
San Diego, CA
Posted: February 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrunch Club exists to positively impact those experiencing homelessness. Our 3-pronged approach aids those currently on the streets, those transitioning out of homelessness and creates American jobs to help people pull themselves up out of poverty. We are creating a movement to combat homelessness on multiple fronts, powered by the belief that every life matters.
We are seeking an amazing fundraising intern to take spread awareness about the work we do and light a fire under others to get involved by donating or creating their own fundraiser. We need someone who can think outside the box on how to spread the word and get people involved in making a difference. We're a new kind of non profit and we need an intern who is on top of it to match our brand.
Responsibilities- Create personal fundraiser using our online platform
- Come up with innovative ways to spread the word and build awareness/donor base
- Plan and execute fundraising efforts both single donors and corporate donors
- Build relationships with single donors, local businesses and potential corporate donors
- Promote fundraisers effectively
Requirements- Great people skills, ability to talk to anyone.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should genuinely care about others and helping people.
- Online fundraising experience preferred but not required.
SkillsRequired - Fundraising, English
Preferred - Social Media, Marketing, Email Marketing, Grassroots Fundraising, Email Newsletter Design