Publishing Marketing AssociateBook Your Success Now
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsMAC-Management Group
Online Development InternCME Outfitters, LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Group Sales Intern - Available Fall, Spring, SummerBookmark This
The Franklin Institute Science Museum
222 N 20th Street
Posted: August 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Department: Marketing/Group Sales
• Learn and advocate the products and programs offered and marketed by The Franklin Institute to targeted audiences.
• Research new markets and specific targets for new clients
• Conduct analyses of key business metrics and visitation patterns
• Communicate by phone and/or email with clients and business partners
• Manage Post-Visit Survey program, including exporting lists, deploy communications, compile, analyze and report results
• Aid in the deployment of all departmental communications, including sales letters, email blasts, brochures, postcards and other collateral pieces
• Report on progress of specific campaigns and prepare performance analytics
• Utilize database for record maintenance, analytics, and segment reporting
• Assist in event planning and execution for on and off-site events and tradeshows
• Review web pages and recommend appropriate updates
• Opportunity to accompany department staff at sales and industry best-practice meetings
• Provide administrative assistance and clerical services as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
Education Requirements: Interested candidates must be currently enrolled Juniors or Seniors in a college or university. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Special Skills Required: Data processing, time management and supreme communication skills.
Schedule Requirements: At least three days per week, including evening and weekend availability as requested.
Other Requirements: This position involves direct contact with children. Interns must meet background clearance requirements before they can begin.
Position Reports To: Membership and Group Sales Manager
This Position is Unpaid
For more information, contact The Franklin Institute Volunteer Office at 215-448-1163, email@example.com, or check out our web site, www.fi.edu.